Caring for your family’s smiles and oral health is as important to you as it is to us. We want to make dental care convenient, comfortable, and rewarding for you. Here you’ll find some downloadable forms to complete before your first visit. Bring them with you, and you won’t have to fill out paperwork at the office before Dr. Boeyink sees you.
When you call to schedule your appointment, we will ask if you have any immediate concerns. At your visit, Dr. Boeyink will talk with you to learn about your expectations, goals, and oral health problems.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
For most new patients, the first visit is a checkup. Schedule about 90 minutes for your visit, and be sure to bring your completed new patient forms with you. You’ll first see our hygienist for a thorough exam and cleaning. We will take X-rays, intraoral photos, and screen for gum disease and oral cancer.
Then, Dr. Boeyink will talk meet with you to discuss our findings. He will explain areas that need attention and give you options for treatment. Feel free to ask questions about his recommendations. The more you know about your oral health, the wiser your decisions will be. The front desk team will schedule your treatment so that it fits into your busy schedule. They can also answer your questions about insurance, billing, and financing. Learn more about Dr. Boeyink and our team on our About Us page.
The first visit to any new health care provider can be a bit overwhelming. Rest assured that our office has a no-pressure atmosphere with a friendly staff who is happy to coordinate your treatment on a schedule you feel comfortable with. No need for rushed treatment, we give you all treatment options for you to take home and consider before making any decisions. Our goal is to provide dental care for you and your family for many years to come.
New patients will find us conveniently located when coming from Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Centennial, Greenwood Village and Englewood. We are just north of C470 on University Boulevard. Check out our Contact Us page for a detailed map.
While you are in our office, enjoy:
- Our full attention – Dr. Boeyink only schedules one patient at a time to serve you best!
- A caring and non-judgmental staff who is happy to serve your dental needs
- TVs to watch during treatment and to view close up pictures of treatment options
- Updated treatment ranging from cosmetic veneers, implant restorations, Invisalign, laser dentistry and smile enhancers such as Botox and Juvederm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, a kid’s play area with a game system, books and toys
- Lots of close parking and a ramp that makes access easy for wheelchairs and strollers